10 Hour Full SST Package
DOB Course Code: SST-B302 and SST-B307
$325 $215 (online)
Why take this course?
Local Law 196 of 2017, requires that construction and demolition workers on job sites with a Construction Superintendent, Site Safety Coordinator, or Site Safety Manager must have:
– 10 hours of safety training
– 30 hours of safety training by December 1, 2019
– 40 hours of safety training by September 1, 2020
For more information on how Local Law 196 applies to Construction Workers please click here. The 1st September 2020 deadline can be met by taking the OSHA 30 and the 10 Hour Full SST Package. This package consists of the following courses:
At the end of the course you will be eligible to receive the Worker / Full SST Card (provided your OSHA 30 card is current and can be verified). The links above detail the course(s) curriculum and provide additional information on these courses.
– 100% attendance of the class is mandatory
– Full completion of PDH Star registration form
– Actively participate in all course activities
– Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
– Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
There are no upcoming events at this time