2 Hour Pre-Task Meeting
DOB Course Code: SST-B303
Why take this course?
NYC Local Law 204 requires a pre-shift safety meeting by a competent person to review activities and tasks along with specific safety concerns and risks associated with fulfilling such work. The 2 Hour Pre-Task Meeting course explains why pre-task safety meetings are important and introduces the student to the components of pre-task meeting. The course also explains how to engage an adult audience and how to hold their attention during such meetings. The student will learn about when, where and how often should pre-task meetings be scheduled, who should run them and common mistakes to avoid.
– 100% attendance of the class is mandatory
– Full completion of PDH Star registration form
– Actively participate in all course activities
– Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
– Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
– Describe the purpose and necessity of pre-task meetings
– Adapt these pre-task meeting guidelines and templates to their specific work situations
– Gather relevant task-to-hazard risks and effectively present such information to team members
– Describe regulations pertaining to pre-task meetings
No make-up time is allowed for this course. Students who miss any portion of the course will need to make arrangements with PDH Star to attend another course. Additional course fees may apply.
There are no upcoming events at this time