32 Hour Supervisor SST Package
DOB Course Code: Varies, see below
Why take this course?
In order to continue to operate in the City of New York, the designated construction supervisors are required to complete a minimum number of hours of approved site safety training and to carry site safety identification cards (SST card) as proof of completion of the training (As per New York City Local Law 196 of 2017 also known as ‘LL196’ or ‘Local Law’). This course provides 32 hours towards the satisfaction of that requirement. The other 30 hours are typically obtained by taking the OSHA 30 course.
32-Hour Supervisor SST Card Package
This 32 hour package consists of 11 courses selected to fulfill the NYC DOB requirements (in combination with OSHA 30) for a Supervisor SST Card:
– 100% attendance of the class is mandatory
– Full completion of PDH Star registration form
– Actively participate in all course activities
– Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
– Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
For learning objectives see individual course pages
There are no upcoming events at this time