8 Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher / Chapter 33
DOB Course Code: SAF-202
Why take this course?
To renew the Site Safety Manager license you need to take this NYC DOB approved 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher Training course. This course can also be used to renew the Site Safety Coordinator certificate and the Construction Superintendent registration. This course is a comprehensive review of Chapter 33 and the rules of the New York City related to site safety, including public safety. This 8-hour training course can also be used as part of the Supervisor SST Card training and is included in our 32 Hour Supervisor SST Package.
– 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
– Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
– Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
– Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
– Compare roles and responsibilities NYC DOB licensed site safety professionals
– Identify safety procedures to protect employees, public and property during construction and demolition operations in New York City
– Differentiate between OSHA standards and New York City DOB Chapter 33 regulations
– Review safety plans for minimum requirements
– Understand how to use tools safely on the jobsite
– Spot safety violations on the jobsite
There are no upcoming events at this time