4 Hour Electives SST Package (online)
YOU NEED TO HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A WEB CAMERA TO TAKE THE COURSES IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU NEED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA TO BE BIOMETRICALLY VERIFIED AND YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID.
Why take this package?
Online 4 Hour Electives Package discounted course bundle that counts towards SST credits for your Supervisor SST card! A great value at only $145! The package includes 2 General and 2 Specialized Electives. Take the courses at your own convenience, from the comfort of your own home or office. You can stop and restart the course as it suits you.
Local Law 196 of 2017, requires Supervisors, at job sites requiring a Construction Superintendent, Site Safety Coordinator or Site Safety Manager, to receive 62 hours of safety training by December 1, 2019. This only includes Site Safety Managers, Site Safety Coordinators, Concrete Safety Managers, Construction Superintendents and Competent Persons designated by Construction Superintendents.
For more information on how Local Law 196 applies to Construction Supervisors please click here. The requirements can be met by taking the 4 Hour Electives Package with the OSHA 30, and additional SST courses. You can also take the OSHA 30 New York compliant online course through PDH STAR. This package consists of the following courses:
- 1-Hour Ergonomics
- 1-Hour Electrocution Prevention
- 1-Hour Protection From Sun Exposure
- 1-Hour Asbestos and Lead Awareness
– 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
– Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
– Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
– Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
For learning objectives see individual course pages.