8 Hour Site Safety SST Card Renewal Online Package
YOU NEED TO HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A WEB CAMERA TO TAKE THE COURSES IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU NEED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA TO BE BIOMETRICALLY VERIFIED AND YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID.
Why take this package?
Online 8 hour Site Safety SST Card renewal discounted course bundle that also includes your SST card! A great value at only $195! Take the courses at your own convenience, from the comfort of your own home or office. You can stop and restart the course as it suits you.
This package will also allow you to “refresh” your OSHA card (applicable only for New York City SST training) if you took your OSHA Construction Industry training more than 5 years ago.
Local Law 196 of 2017, requires that construction and demolition workers on job sites with a Construction Superintendent, Site Safety Coordinator, or Site Safety Manager must have:
– 40 hours of safety training, renewable every 5 years
This package consists of the following courses, that would allow you to renew your Site Safety SST card:
At the end of the course you will be eligible to renew your Site Safety SST Card. The links above detail the course(s) curriculum and provide additional information on these courses.
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
For learning objectives see individual course pages.