Confined Space Entry for Construction
OSHA Construction Standard 29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA
The Confined Space in Construction online safety course is a detailed review of confined spaces safety requirements for attendants, entrants, supervisors and managers where the student will learn about OSHA’s new Confined Space in Construction regulation (29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA) and its fundamental requirements. This course focuses on the basics for recognizing, evaluating and controlling confined space hazards.
After successful completion of the course and the final quiz, you will be able to download your certificate of completion instantly from your profile page.
Who Should Take Confined Space Entry for Construction Course?
This course is aimed towards most professionals and workers in the construction industry, including confined space entrants, competent persons, contractors, supervisors, safety managers, and foremen.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to OSHA Confined Space Regulations
- Identifying Confined Spaces
- Identifying Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- General Responsibilities of Employers
- Options for Entering Permit Spaces Without a Permit
- Permit-required confined space program
- Entry Permits
- Employee Training and Duties
- Rescue and Emergency Services
- Atmospheric Monitoring
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR Terms & Conditions for online courses
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
We are a premier continuing education provider for the construction industry. Not only do we provide site safety training for site based staff, we are also an approved continuing education provider for Professional Engineers in all states that require continuing education. Our courses are developed by Professional Engineers and Site Safety Managers with decades of experience in the field, and are designed to be engaging, practical and relevant to today’s challenges of working on a construction site.